Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm not gonna use the "b" word...

I'm tacky. It's not a secret. I like big sparkle...big absurdity...big glam. Boring is not something I'm really interested in. In edition to the already glimmering table cloths, I wanna up the sparkle factor with diamond table confetti! I'd like a mixture of small and medium, so that there is some more dimension to the table.
Issues thus far: I've only found 1 HUGE size of fuchsia as well as clear and light pink in a larger size. Though, I can't decide what would be best as far as the color.

The table cloth will be the fuchsia sparkle. So here are the small ones I found:

Photobucket
Clear Diamonds

Photobucket
Fuchsia Diamonds

Photobucket
Light Pink Diamonds

Photobucket
White AB Diamonds

Photobucket
Black Diamonds

I originally thought black or fuchsia, but now I'm not sure. Clear might look the most fun, since everything is really colorful already...

What's YOUR favorite?

6 comments:

  1. Dear Tracy,
    At first I thought the AB diamonds might be good to reflect all the other colors, but the clear will probably do that even better.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said you'd like small and bigger ones, right? If you're going to get two different sizes, and you found bigger ones in clear, I'd say get those and then the black small ones to add some neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid the black ones might just look like specs of dirt or something...thoughts? Though, I'm TOTALLY down with more than one color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the light pink, clear and black. I think the fuchsia and black is too strong and I just think the white are not as pretty...just my opinion....ack I can't wait to see you guys, I wish I was closer to poor over ideas with you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ended up getting clear so there's maximum sparkle!

    ReplyDelete