Monday, April 27, 2009

Traveling to Ohio...

I'm going to make a trip to Ohio to go over and meet with some people about the wedding. I'll be there from June 11th (in the early evening) to June 16th (leaving early afternoon). During that time, I'll be visiting the Bonbonerie for cake tasting, Robin Wood Flowers (I think...my mom settled this one), Maslov Photography, and the Venue itself (most likely). It's also my sister's birthday, so it's a trip 2fer! Hope to see all my Ohio people very soon! <3

On a sadder note, unfortunately, it looks like we won't be able to bring Popple to Ohio in October. The minimum cost to bring her would be around $600...much much more than it would cost to have her looked after here. I'm saddened, but I'm not sure what else we can do. She'll just have to get the play by play when we return.

2 comments:

  1. that's it. if popple's not going to be there i'm not going. haha j/k. hey, greg, caiti, and i are going to be in cinci june 15th! perhaps we can meet up if we're all not too busy. i actually dont get in till pretty late, but maybe brunch before you leave? we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish she could be =( Makes me VERY sad. I am cramming TONS of stuff into that weekend (it's my sister's birthday too), but I would love to try and meet up! <3

    ReplyDelete