Friday, April 3, 2009

Nails

I'm a nail biter. A condition that will only get worse the closer the wedding gets, no doubt. When I'm thinking or stressed or busy, it's inevitable...most of the time without me realizing it until it's too late. For the wedding, acrylics may be the only answer...it takes me great effort to bite them off (but yes, I can and have done it). I've always loved Japanese nail art and since my shoes will most likely have crystals on them, I thought it might be fun to incorporate those on my nails. Here are some of the fun designs I've gathered so far:

I think this one might be my favorite and most appropriate for the occasion (and ensemble).
Photobucket
It may be hard to pick up in the image, but there's one single crystal in the moon of her finger nail. But what colors...what colors? Silver, hot pink, candy pink, black, clear...
Also, if anybody knows a good nail place in Cincinnati, lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment