Monday, March 30, 2009

This past week...wedding updates

Here are some of the things I've done in the past week (while my Mom and sister visited):
1. Ordered samples of potential fabrics for Dress/Shrug #2, Table Cloths, and Wedding Party Ties. We are getting ties from Cyberoptix for the boys. The print has yet to be decided. That company has made garments for Gene Generation, the Skinny Puppy comeback tour, and made yours truly my infamous Pink light up hoop skirt. She's now in the tie business and makes GORGEOUS things. Prints are yet to be decided...what are your favorite prints?
2. We hit the jackpot on Melrose at the soon-to-be-out of business store, Ciabattino. They had $99 New Rock boots and $50 Swear shoes. Joe was at work, so I select 3 fun styles...hopefully he can find a wedding shoe among the styles. I'm sure it will mostly depend on what he decides to wear.
3. We stopped by the Tarina Tarantino boutique and I selected my necklace and hair accessory for Dress #2. I had a 20% off coupon and they were SO MUCH prettier in person! Final decisions will be a surprise...hey, I've gotta leave something to imagination, right??
4. I am 70% sure that the two sets of shoes that I've purchased so far will be the winners. Both were great deals...it'll depend on how they fit. I found a gorgeous pair of silver glitter flats with silver lace up ribbons and a cute pair of black satin pumps...total for the 2 pairs? $55. Oh yes. I have big plans for the satin pumps. They aren't finished just yet! Both were ordered on-line, so as long as the are true to size, I'm on my way to a total outfit <3
5. My mom brought along a slice of Opera Cream cake from the BonBonerie...so delish! We're making a tasting appointment that won't disappoint. Joe liked it too, even though he's not a huge cake fan.
6. My mom also took us out to dinner for our engagement...to Maggiano's. They were the front runner for the catering, as long as Joe found some things he would like to eat. After receiving the world's LARGEST bowl of pasta...we have a winner. Seriously...4 adults could have stuffed themselves on that one "portion". Anybody that's interested in having catering should check out their menu...the prices are kinda amazing and the food is really good (the pasta is made fresh).

And just so this isn't a completely text-filled post, here's some shrug-spiration!

2 comments:

  1. wedding its one of the most important event of the life and its coming one's in time groom and bridal are so.. excited for this event .
    everything want according its custom demands . from dress to invitation card custom wedding card boxes .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for giving us such a brilliant piece of space where we can read a very interesting knowledge about how to select a suitable product for your self.
    custom boxes
    business card boxes

    ReplyDelete