Thursday, March 12, 2009

First Decor Pieces...Purchased!

Since Adios and Ciao Ciao will be our wedding toppers...
Photobucket
and probably part of the table centerpieces, I wanted to have additional "Tokidoki World" elements...like diamonds, clouds, and lollipops. I fell in love with these vases at Urban Outfitters many months ago, but since the kitties eat fresh flowers, we don't really have any use for them. Cue the engagement and all of the sudden we need vases! Lucky me, Urban Outfitters still have these pieces and ON CLEARANCE! I got 20 cloud/lightning ones and 10 diamond ones...I hope they have that many in stock! The diamond ones I'm sure about...the cloud ones are now out of stock...hopefully they had enough left <3 I plan on spray painting them black, silver, or pink...depending on how the lay out ends up looking.
Here are the two different styles!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment