Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Table Linens...Decisions Decisions

The fabric I think that'd be best for the linens is a crystal satin...a type of heavy opaque organza. We use it at VersAtelier.com to make our petticoats...it's a nice thick, sparkle-y material that's lightweight and fairly inexpensive. I can easily purchase it, have our girls hem it, and ship it for not too much money.
Now...there are two shades of pink that I'm debating...and they'll set the tone for all of the accessories I get from here on out.
The candy pink is super fun and will easily match the candy buffet...thought, with this shade there are many more clashing variations.
Photobucket
The fuchsia pink is a direct match to most of the accessories I've found but there are not NEARLY as many options as the lighter color.
Photobucket
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment