Saturday, March 7, 2009

Veil Problem...maybe solved?

I have been looking for a veil + headband + bow combination in black or pink and so far I haven't found exactly what I've been looking for. In my mind, these pieces were all 1 single head piece...until I realized it was easily solved by getting a veil and pairing it with an existing headband.

Here's a dreamy veil with swarovski crystals...it does come in black =)

Photobucket

I'm still not sold on the bow idea...maybe because I haven't found a gorgeous one just yet. These two are pretty contenders!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I would REALLLLY love some pink options too, but until I pick out the color of my dress, I can't be sure. If anyone has any gorgeous, retro inspired veils/headpieces, please leave a link in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment